The 21st century requires employees and teams to work together in more productive and efficient ways. We help leaders understand the behaviors that impact productivity and performance in the workplace and implement leadership, development, and executive coaching programs that support both the organization’s business goals and career goals of its participants.
Performance Coaching is an experiential and individualized leader development process that builds a leader’s capability to achieve short- and long-term organizational goals. It is conducted through one-on-one and/or group interactions, driven by data from multiple perspectives, and based on mutual trust and respect. The organization, the executive, and the executive coach work in partnership to achieve maximum impact.
Performance Coaching is also a learning program that explores an ever-changing workforce and the emerging leaders’ desired behaviors to be successful within companies. In this engagement, leaders and/or intact teams will learn about their leadership expectations, develop a plan to implement them, and review their results. We will explore what the role emotional intelligence, personality, personal values, career stages, and other individual attributes play in coaching. We will pay special attention to the critical success factors and desired outcomes required by the participant’s organization.
By creating a coaching partnership that allows participants to ask questions that foster creative thinking and possible actions, you will discover solutions to your organization’s greatest challenges, including:
- Developing skills that can be used to enhance growth and performance as well as promoting individual responsibility and accountability
- Discovering processes to help build and maintain effective work relationships
- Using tools to help foster your employee’s growth as well as how to plan and develop new skills
- Collaborative work to develop plans for training, new assignments, job enrichment, self-study, or work details
- Confidential conversations to allow participants to discover and implement personal solutions to challenging issues or areas of performance
- Evaluating and maximizing understanding of self and others
- Creating an environment of trust, learning, and idea sharing
- Developing leadership capabilities and new ways of thinking and acting that generalize to other situations and roles
- Learning goal-setting processes best suited to particular executives, organizational contexts, and desired outcomes
- Understanding the strengths and development opportunities of each participant and creating experiential learning opportunities in each (action, reflection, feedback)
- Ensure that the performance coaching experience integrates with human resources and organizational leadership development structures and processes
- Developing and improving the employees’ relationships with boss, team, organizational staff, and other stakeholders
- Increasing levels of satisfaction with performance coaching participants by improving communication, self-assessment, and executive competencies development
- Creating a strong monitoring process for the participant to continue improved performance
How is DAS HR Consulting different?
- We are interested in collaborating with our clients to promote and invest in a long-lasting partnerships based on mutual trust and respect.
- Our driving force is the intense desire to perform at the highest standards. We are committed to inclusion, which promotes learning, recognition of similarities and differences, personal growth, and the contribution of others.