Outsourcing the development of your HR documentation policies and procedures helps you focus on growing your company while reducing employer-related risks.
In today’s environment, there are a multitude of federal, state, and local laws and regulations that a company must know about in order to maintain its compliance and avoid costly fines – many of which require specific documentation. The development of your HR documents, policies, and procedures is a cost-effective way to help you track and optimize your human capital performance.
Outsourcing some or all of your HR documents, policies and procedures can free up your time and your managers’ time so you can focus on building your business. Here is a sampling of the documents you can rely on us to help you develop:
- Federal, State, and Local Forms and Required Documentation
- Employee Handbooks
- Job Descriptions
- Performance Review Documents
- Job Interview Questions and Documentation
- Employee Warning Letters and Disciplinary Action Forms
- Application and Termination Forms
- Rejection and Termination Letters