Why Conduct an HR Audit?
In Today’s Legal Environment Human Resources Compliance Is a Requirement for All Businesses
Face it – what you don’t know about HR can hurt you. An HR Audit will inform your company where a liability may exist. Our goal is to help you understand, communicate to your staff, conduct a risk assessment and comply with our ever-changing federal, state and local regulations and laws. A business that isn’t aware of its HR responsibilities is playing a very risky game. Knowing the law can help your company avoid non-compliance fines that can drain your profits!
We perform thorough HR audits in all areas of Human Resources and provide a risk assessment.
We ensure accurate records of compliance in order to meet the governmental standards; this can include:
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
- Health Information Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Americans with Disabilities Act Amended (ADAAA)
- Family & Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act (COBRA)
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA)
- Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA)
- Immigration and Reform Act (I-9 forms)
- Fair Credit and Reporting Act (FCRA)
- Civil Rights Law of 1964, as amended in 1991
- Sexual Harassment
- Executive Orders
- National Labor Relations Act (NLRA)
- Equal Pay Act (Ledbetter Act)
- Pregnancy Discrimination Act (PDA)
- Drug Free Workplace Act (DFWA)
- Occupational Safety & Health Act (OSHA)
- Worker Adjustment and Retraining Act (WARN)
- Various other federal laws